Most Two-Armed and One-Legged Leaping Mountain Climbers In Five Minutes
Clermont, Florida, United States / July 30, 2012
Alicia Weber performed 160 two-armed and one-legged Leaping Mountain Climber exercises in five minutes.
- must hold a two-armed one-legged plank for entire five minutes
- must keep one leg bent at 90 degrees with knee next to moving leg's knee
- moving leg must leap straight back and then forward bent under abs
- same leg used for leaping for the entire five minutes
- must provide video evidence