Longest Drive Of A Beach Ball Using A Putter
Rockford, Illinois, United States / September 24, 2011
Neil Moallem putted a beach ball 696 inches.
Stride’s setting 100 records in 100 days. At the end of 100 days, we’ll verify if you are the standing Record Holder. If you are, you’ll get $500 for each record you managed to hold with your guile, talent, and sheer will.
General caution and common sense required. We show the Stride Team at work, but recommend that these challenges be done at home.
- ball's circumference must be at least 12 inches
- must hit ball with a golf putter
- must attempt record indoors in a room without breeze
- no fans or blowing devices permitted
- must measure precise distance from where ball is struck to where ball stops using tape measure
- must attempt record on flat surface
Neil Moallem on 10/8/2011871
Neil Moallem on 10/6/2011921
Hunter Vanness on 10/5/2011665
Dustin Sulek on 9/26/2011696
Neil Moallem on 9/24/2011612
Wes Turner on 8/29/2011468
Nathan McClellan on 7/26/2011414
Stride Marketers on 7/7/2011