Most Water Lifted Using A Swallowed Sword
Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India / February 5, 2012
Dan Meyer swallowed a sword and used it to lift a bucket containing five liters of water. He lifted a total of 5.14 kilograms for 5.63 seconds using the sword. He performed the feat during the Hyderabad City Fest.
NOTE: Sword swallowing is dangerous, please do not attempt these records without proper training, supervision and safety precautions.
- must lift bucket of water using sword; no outside assistance permitted
- bucket must have at least five liters of water
- must have a total combined weight of at least five kilograms
- must lift for at least five seconds
- bucket must raise up off of ground completely
- sword must remain swallowed while bucket is raised
- must provide video evidence