Manhattan, New York, United States / August 12, 2009
Phil Covitz drank Coca-Cola from a straw that was 3.68 meters in length. He created the straw by attaching multiple 7-inch straws together, and proved his success by gargling the soda.
Covitz set the record on August 12, 2009 at a World Record Appreciation Society event in New York City. Dan Rollman and Corey Henderson were present as witnesses.
- permissible to connect multiple straws together
- must successfully drink beverage through the straw
- must spit out a mouthful of soda to demonstrate straw's success
- must follow form of current world record holder
- must provide video evidence
MelSampson on 9/19/201260
FerranCarlos on 3/18/201217.22
MelSampson on 9/21/20107.44
EricThiem on 6/21/20104.36
MelSampson on 9/21/20093.68
PhilC on 8/12/2009