Longest Straw Used To Drink A Coca-Cola
New Minas, Nova Scotia, Canada / September 21, 2009
Mel Sampson drank Coca-Cola from a straw that was 4.36 meters in length. She proved her success by spitting out the soda once it reached her mouth.
Sampson set the record live on-air during the “The Drive Home with Mel” show on K-Rock 89.3on September 21, 2009.
- permissible to connect multiple straws together
- must successfully drink beverage through the straw
- must spit out a mouthful of soda to demonstrate straw's success
- must follow form of current world record holder
- must provide video evidence