, United States / August 22, 2011
Stride’s setting 100 records in 100 days. At the end of 100 days, we’ll verify if you are the standing Record Holder. If you are, you’ll get $500 for each record you managed to hold with your guile, talent, and sheer will.
General caution and common sense required. We show the Stride Team at work, but recommend that these challenges be done at home.
- no external support permitted
- may not use adhesives of any type
- pens may not be attached to each other in any way
- may receive assistance placing pens
- must keep pens held in crook of elbow for three seconds in order for attempt to count
To license any of the videos on RecordSetter, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
RobCosta on 10/10/2011407
JeffryMchenry on 10/4/2011255
BenjaminGross on 9/27/201179
MikeBlanchard on 8/29/2011229
JeffMcHenry on 8/28/201160
Stride on 8/22/2011