Most Pens Held With Crook Of Elbow At Once
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States / September 27, 2011
Benjamin Gross held 255 pens with crook of his elbow at once.
Stride’s setting 100 records in 100 days. At the end of 100 days, we’ll verify if you are the standing Record Holder. If you are, you’ll get $500 for each record you managed to hold with your guile, talent, and sheer will.
General caution and common sense required. We show the Stride Team at work, but recommend that these challenges be done at home.
- no external support permitted
- may not use adhesives of any type
- pens may not be attached to each other in any way
- may receive assistance placing pens
- must keep pens held in crook of elbow for three seconds in order for attempt to count
Rob Costa on 10/10/2011407
Jeffry McHenry on 10/4/2011255
Benjamin Gross on 9/27/201179
Mike Blanchard on 8/29/2011229
Jeff McHenry on 8/28/201160
Stride Marketers on 8/22/2011