Los Angeles, California, United States / October 15, 2014
While hosting an episode of RecordSetter Kids, Catrific back kicked five towers in 5.22 seconds, a RecordSetter World Record.
Want to challenge her record? Have parental guidance and follow all rules listed on this page.
- towers must be at least three feet high
- must kick down towers one at a time
- sole of foot must touch ground between each kick
- must face away from towers while kicking
- if any tower knocks down another tower, attempt is disqualified
- must provide video evidence