Franklinville, New Jersey, United States / April 21, 2012
Daniel Antonelli spun an American quarter for 12.50 seconds.
FAILED: Does not beat current record.
- timer starts when fingers come off quarter
- timer stops when quarter comes to complete stop
- no spraying/slicking the surface
- quarter must remain on same surface for duration of record
- must flick finger with quarter (no devices permitted)
- must follow form of current world record holder
- must provide video evidence
To license any of the videos on RecordSetter, email: email@example.com
GabeDiaz1 on 2/20/201500:20.86
KAPPA738 on 1/18/201500:12.50
DanielAntonelli on 4/21/201200:19.68
AlexBradford on 6/25/201000:15.69
BrettWalling on 4/4/2010