Springfield, Illinois, United States / April 13, 2012
Brian Pankey completed a three-phased sponge ball routine with two balls in one hand and the other in his pocket in 18.22 seconds.
Phases of the routine:
Phase 1 - Pick up two balls in one hand and one in the other. One ball put in the pocket. Two balls should appear, but instead, there are three balls.
Phase 2 - Repeat phase 1 showing hands completely empty.
Phase 3 - Repeat phases 1 and 2 with all balls disappearing.
- must follow the classic three phase routine where the balls vanish on the third phase
- time starts once first phase starts
- must complete each phase successfully
- time stops once the balls vanish completely from hands on phase 3
- must provide video evidence
To license any of the videos on RecordSetter, email: firstname.lastname@example.org