Deerfield, Illinois, United States / August 21, 2011
Mike Bolotnikov hooped a hoop for four minutes and 52.02 seconds with two pillows stuffed inside his shirt.
Stride’s setting 100 records in 100 days. At the end of 100 days, we’ll verify if you are the standing Record Holder. If you are, you’ll get $500 for each record you managed to hold with your guile, talent, and sheer will.
General caution and common sense required. We show the Stride Team at work, but recommend that these challenges be done at home.
- must show both pillows at beginning or end of attempt
- may not tuck in shirt
- may not stuff pillows into sleeves
- timing stops when hooping is complete or at least one pillow falls out of shirt
- may not touch shirt once attempt has begun
- must gyrate hoop around neck or torso (may not hoop around arms or legs)
MridulaShanker on 11/3/201116:04.32
NeonEmu on 10/11/201118:26.25
NeonEmu on 10/11/201121:19.30
JosephHughes on 10/11/201113:58.05
AlexKitral on 10/6/201106:07.15
JosephHughes on 9/14/201104:52.02
MikeBolotnikov on 8/21/201103:11.19
MikeBolotnikov on 8/18/201101:33.46
CodyDavid on 8/14/201101:18.97
Jacobgeist on 8/12/201101:43.15
AustinCummings on 8/4/201103:11.90
KennethEvans on 7/24/201102:45.07
JunadStackz on 7/21/201100:04.87
Stride on 6/27/2011