Longest Time Hooping With Two Pillows Inside Shirt
Mesa, Arizona, United States / August 4, 2011
Austin Cummings hooped a hoop for one minute and 43.15 seconds with two pillows stuffed inside his shirt.
DENIED: Does not follow criteria applicable for this record.
Stride’s setting 100 records in 100 days. At the end of 100 days, we’ll verify if you are the standing Record Holder. If you are, you’ll get $500 for each record you managed to hold with your guile, talent, and sheer will.
General caution and common sense required. We show the Stride Team at work, but recommend that these challenges be done at home.
- must show both pillows at beginning or end of attempt
- may not tuck in shirt
- may not stuff pillows into sleeves
- timing stops when hooping is complete or at least one pillow falls out of shirt
- may not touch shirt once attempt has begun
- must gyrate hoop around neck or torso (may not hoop around arms or legs)
Mridula Shanker on 11/3/201116:04.32
Lindsey Savage on 10/11/201118:26.25
Lindsey Savage on 10/11/201121:19.30
Joseph Hughes on 10/11/201113:58.05
Alex Kitral on 10/6/201106:07.15
Joseph Hughes on 9/14/201104:52.02
Mike Bolotnikov on 8/21/201103:11.19
Mike Bolotnikov on 8/18/201101:33.46
Cody Owens on 8/14/201101:18.97
Jacob geist on 8/12/201101:43.15
Austin Cummings on 8/4/201103:11.90
Kenneth Evans on 7/24/201102:45.07
Junad Stackz on 7/21/201100:04.87
Stride Marketers on 6/27/2011