Raleigh, North Carolina, United States / September 21, 2013
Strength athlete Juli Moody stopped four running Harley-Davidson Softail motorcycles using only her arms and kept the engines restrained for 57.56 seconds.
WARNING: This record can be extremely dangerous. Please do not attempt this record unless you are above the age of 18 and trained as a professional stunt man. We will not accept submissions in this category from minors.
- riders may not use breaks
- must use hand grip or arms only to restrain motorcycles
- may not use head gears or protective clothing
- may not receive assistance for duration of attempt
- attempt must be performed on asphalt
- must provide video evidence