Fastest Time To Complete 100 Strict Pull Ups And 100 Burpee-Pushups With End Jump And Clap
Clermont, Florida, United States / August 15, 2012
Alicia Weber completed 100 strict pull ups and 100 burpee-pushups with end jump and clap in 12 minutes, 42.96 seconds.
- must only use steel straight bar for pull-ups (palm away grip)
- must use strict form pull-up; start in dead hang full extension with arms and end with chin over the bar
- no leg movements allowed in pull-ups
- must do one push-up with each burpee and end with a jump and overhead audible clap
- must provide video evidence