Longest Distance To Stretch A Piece Of Gum
Waynesville, Missouri, United States / September 7, 2011
Vernon Frenzel stretched a piece of gum 212 inches long.
Stride’s setting 100 records in 100 days. At the end of 100 days, we’ll verify if you are the standing Record Holder. If you are, you’ll get $500 for each record you managed to hold with your guile, talent, and sheer will.
General caution and common sense required. We show the Stride Team at work, but recommend that these challenges be done at home.
- may not use gum tape or gum roll
- only two people may stretch gum
- may not reattach gum once it has broken
- must document entire stretch on video
- must document precise length of gum on video