Springfield, Illinois, United States / April 10, 2010
Holding an American quarter with his pinky and index finger, Brian Pankey completed a 3-foot finger walk in 10.20 seconds. The feat ended when the coin was dropped in a shot glass.
- time does not start until fingers hit table
- quarter must be held between pinky and index finger
- the middle and ring finger must do all the walking
- walking fingers must take steps one after another
- quarter must be dropped into shot glass at finish line
To license any of the videos on RecordSetter, email: firstname.lastname@example.org