Fastest Time To Blow Up A Balloon Until It Pops
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia / February 28, 2010
Matt Godfrey inflated and popped a balloon using only his breath in 19.65 seconds.
NOTE: This record can be dangerous. Wearing protective eyewear is highly encouraged.
- must use breath to blow up and pop balloon
- balloon must pop due to pressure from being overinflated
- must use a standard party balloon that reaches a length of at least 20 cm (7.87 inches) before popping
- must inflate balloon and measure length on video before attempt
- must follow form of current world record holder
- must provide video evidence