Longest Time To Balance Wooden Lobster Trap On Chin
Cumberland County, Nova Scotia, Canada / March 17, 2011
Doug McManaman balanced a standard wooden lobster trap on top of a 3-foot long pole with a 10-inch plexiglass top on his chin for 43.49 seconds.
FAILED: Does not beat current record.
- must be performed while kneeling or sitting
- must use standard size wooden lobster trap
- pole must be 3 feet long with 10 inch plexiglass top
- time begins when hands stop touching pole
- time ends when pole is touched or balance is lost
Doug McManaman on 3/26/201100:43.49
Doug McManaman on 3/17/201100:44.66
Doug McManaman on 9/11/2010