Cumberland County, Nova Scotia, Canada / June 9, 2012
Doug McManaman balanced two double-bitted axes on his chin for 36.78 seconds.
NOTE: This record is dangerous and should only be attempted by trained professionals.
- axe heads must weigh at least 3.5 pounds
- axe handles must be at least 31 inches in length
- must balance one axe on top of another axe as demonstrated by original record setter
- must balance axes on chin
- must provide video evidence
- must observe RecordSetter balancing criteria
To license any of the videos on RecordSetter, email: firstname.lastname@example.org