Cumberland County, Nova Scotia, Canada / August 11, 2012
Doug McManaman balanced three double-bitted axes on his chin for 10.81 seconds.
NOTE: This record is dangerous and should only be attempted by trained professionals.
- each axe must weigh at least five pounds
- axe handles must be at least 31 inches in length
- must balance two axes on top of another axe as demonstrated by original record setter
- must balance axes on chin
- must observe RecordSetter balancing criteria
- must provide video evidence