Providence, Rhode Island, United States / May 2, 2010
14 people laid down in a belly chain line and laughed together for five minutes. The record was set on World Laughter Day.
The concept was thought up and introduced by Kik Williams.
- participants must lay head on belly of the person in line next to them
- only first person in line doesn't need to lay head on someone's belly
- all participants must laugh in unison for at least 30 seconds
- must follow form of current world record holder
- must provide video evidence