Anaheim, California, United States / July 25, 2015
At the 2015 VidCon Prom, 2,047 members of the YouTube community created the Largest Cellphone Wave, a RecordSetter.com World Record. Participants turned on their phone flashlights and created a wave of light motion back and forth across the floor of the Anaheim Convention Center Arena.
RecordSetter CEO Dan Rollman was present to direct and officiate the attempt.
Drone operation, filming and editing by http://DroneDudes.com
Special thanks to Andy Stack, Sophie Tran, Bradley Okamoto and Monica Gasper.
- each participant must turn on their cellphone flashlight
- participants must hold their phones upwards to create a “wave” of light motion
- wave must travel at least 200 feet in distance
- must follow form of current world record holder
- must provide video evidence
To license any of the videos on RecordSetter, email: firstname.lastname@example.org