San Francisco, California, United States / September 24, 2009
Nat Lawlor incorrectly answered 12Trivial Pursuitquestions in one minute. His feat beat the previous record by three incorrect answers.
Lawlor set the record on September 24, 2009 at aWorld Record Appreciation Societyevent in San Francisco.
- more than one person may ask questions
- must hear entire question asked before answering
- questions must be read off Trivial Pursuit cards
- asking all six questions off one card is permissible
- attempter may not read questions before attempt
To license any of the videos on RecordSetter, email: email@example.com
tmcginniss on 3/23/201118
MickCullen on 8/13/201012
NathaneilL on 9/24/20099
IanK on 5/20/20097
NathaneilL on 2/17/2009