Farmington, Connecticut, United States / March 8, 2012
Finn Sposato built a tower using 23 rolls of toilet paper.
DENIED: Does not follow criteria.
- must stack rolls one at a time
- must stack rolls in a single column
- no adhesives or external support permitted
- may not use any materials to keep rolls connected to each other
- must observe RecordSetter balancing criteria
Doug McManaman on 3/16/201221
Finn Sposato on 3/14/201223
Finn Sposato on 3/8/201220
Kim Lawson on 3/7/201219
Doug McManaman on 3/4/201216
Kim Lawson on 3/4/201215
Bailey Landrum on 3/1/201214
Doug McManaman on 2/27/2012