Victorville, California, United States / June 6, 2015
Naader Reda consumed 1.52 gallons of Red Bull and milk drink mix. He set the record for one of his YouTube show episodes.
WARNING: Speed drinking can be extremely dangerous. Please do not attempt this record unless you are above the age of 18 and trained as a professional speed drinker. We will not accept submissions in this category from minors.
- must mix the milk and Red Bull prior to drinking
- must use 2 liters of Red Bull per one gallon of milk drink
- may use any Red Bull flavor but must be sourced from 8.4-oz cans
- may use any milk flavor or fat content
- must remain seated for duration of attempt
- must follow form of current world record holder
- must provide video evidence