New York City, New York, United States / January 26, 2012
Shaun McDaniel completed 21 push-ups using his fists while wearing 100 pounds of additional weight on his back in one minute.
McDaniel set the record at a RecordSetter LIVE! event held at The JCC in Manhattan in New York City. RecordSetter Council president Dan Rollman and senior official Ella Morton presided over the attempt.
- must be balanced on fists
- weight must be verified before beginning attempt
- must observe RecordSetter push-up criteria
- must follow form of current world record holder
- must provide video evidence
To license any of the videos on RecordSetter, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
GeorgianRecords on 6/13/201528
GeorgianRecords on 5/23/201323
ShaunMcDaniel on 3/26/201222
GuillaumeBourgeois on 2/3/201221
ShaunMcDaniel on 1/26/2012