San Diego, California, United States / December 14, 2009
John Nelson and Russell DeCaprio planted a tree in 1.90 seconds.
- ground must be firm to begin, can not plant in pre-loosened soil
- tree must be planted completely in the ground with dirt filled back to original level and the roots must be completely buried
- tree must stand alone without any type of support
- tree must be planted outside
- any tools are permitted as long as necessary safety equipment is used as needed
- any unsafe submissions will be denied
- entire digging of hole/planting of tree must be captured on video.
To license any of the videos on RecordSetter, email: firstname.lastname@example.org