Portland, Oregon, United States / April 1, 2010
19 members of Wieden Kennedy’s Team Maroon formed a train of office chairs and were pulled down the street behind a motorcycle. The team originally had 18 members, but randomly bumped into NFL quarterback Joey Harrington at Sherman Clay Pianos and convinced him to join their record attempt.
The record was set in Portland, Oregon on April 1, 2010 at the agency’s 28th annual Founders’ Day party. RecordSetter co-founders Dan Rollman and Corey Henderson were on hand to preside over the event.
- not to exceed 10 miles per hour
- motorcycle driver must be wearing a helmet
- motorcycle driver must have a valid motorcycle license
- must travel at least half a block
- driver not included in final count
- must follow form of current world record holder
- must provide video evidence
To license any of the videos on RecordSetter, email: firstname.lastname@example.org