Austin , Texas, United States / March 13, 2011
Rob Lewis and Kris James let out whistles that were at least 120 decibels. It’s possible they were louder, but the sound level meter apparently maxed out.
Lewis and James whistled during URDB’s BreakCancer party at the SXSW Festival in Austin, Texas. Dan Rollman and Corey Henderson were present as witnesses.
- must measure whistle with a sound level meter
- must attempt record in silence
- may not use any devices to amplify whistle level
- must follow form of current world record holder
- must provide video evidence
To license any of the videos on RecordSetter, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
luca on 7/8/2014144
luca on 7/6/2013125.80
luca on 6/10/2013120
RobLewisKrisJames on 3/13/2011