Denver, Colorado, United States / October 9, 2011
Ken Somolinos kept a duct tape hacky sack aloft for 52.75 seconds.
Stride’s setting 100 records in 100 days. At the end of 100 days, we’ll verify if you are the standing Record Holder. If you are, you’ll get $500 for each record you managed to hold with your guile, talent, and sheer will.
General caution and common sense required. We show the Stride Team at work, but recommend that these challenges be done at home.
- hacky sack must be baseball—sized or smaller
- hacky sack may touch any part of body except hands and arms
- hacky sack may not touch any external surfaces (walls, floor, etc.)
- only one person may participate in attempt
- body may never stay in contact with hacky sack for more than one second
KenSomolinos on 10/9/201100:33.48
NeilMoallem on 9/10/201100:22.11
JasonSletten on 9/2/201100:14.95
BrandonPerez on 7/25/201100:17.97
CameronBall1 on 7/22/201100:02.29
Stride on 7/6/2011