Memphis, Tennessee, United States / October 28, 2011
Victor Marx disarmed an assailant holding a gun in 0.28 seconds. He took possession of the firearm and removed the magazine.
NOTE: This record is dangerous and should only be attempted by trained professionals. Also, a replica gun MUST be used.
- hands must start from waist level at the beginning of attempt
- replica gun must be pointed at face
- timing starts when record setter hold armed person's gun
- timing ends when record setter re-aims the gun to the person
- must provide video evidence