Lindenhurst, Illinois, United States / November 12, 2010
Xavier Cullen took 22 rolls to make 50 6-sided dice all turn up the number 6, also known as a "Yahtzee."
Cullen began by rolling all the dice at once, pulling all dice that landed on ‘6’ off to the side. He then re-rolled the remaining dice, removing all 6’s after each roll. It took 22 rolls before all dice landed on 6.
- any number (1 to 6) can be the "Yahtzee" number
- "Yahtzee" number must be chosen after first roll
- dice that land on other dice must be re-rolled, even if they match "Yahtzee" number
- must follow form of current world record holder
- must provide video evidence
TylerKinser on 1/29/201615
RyanSullivan on 8/4/201322
XavierCullen on 11/12/2010