Montrose, Pennsylvania, United States / January 19, 2010
Timothy Best has 1215 different items in his collection of energy products.
Read more about the collection here.
- tea does not count unless there is an explicit intent to energize
- coffee only counts in the case of canned coffee, sold alongside energy drinks (thus sharing the same purpose)
- diet products only count if they are made by a company who makes energy products as well, and display an intent to energize, not just provide energy as a side-effect
- beauty products only count if the caffeine or other 'energizing' substances present are included for the express purpose of energy, not other benefits such as skin tone, etc
- sexual enhancement products only count if they contain similar ingredients to energy products; pure aphrodisiacs do not count
To license any of the videos on RecordSetter, email: email@example.com