Edmonton, Alberta, Canada / January 15, 2012
Darryl Learie performed an eight-finger plank exercise without using his thumbs. He performed the exercise while balancing 135 pounds of additional weight on his back and remained balanced in position for 18.87 seconds.
- thumbs may not touch ground at any time
- must show proof of weight
- may use one sheet of sand paper per hand for stabilization
- attempt must be made on concrete or cement
- must observe RecordSetter balancing criteria for weights
- must provide video evidence