Tokyo, Japan / November 13, 2016
Groupon Japan and the Japan Dog Yoga Society organized a dog yoga event participated by 136 dogs and their owners. The event was led by Society founder, Ms. Noriko Onuma. They set the record at Toshimaen Theme Park in Tokyo to celebrate their annual family week. Read more about the feat here.
- each participant must bring a yoga mat or rug
- each dog must be accompanied by at least one owner
- yoga class must be facilitated by a certified Dog Yoga instructor
- must follow form of current world record holder
- must provide video evidence