Fastest Time To Perform A Three-Phased Balloon Change Using A Bag With A Zipper Bottom
Springfield, Illinois, United States / January 11, 2012
Gold Member completed a three-phase balloon change using a bag with a zipper bottom in 34.79 seconds.
Phases of the routine:
Phase 1 - Balloons are put inside the bag, then removed to reveal that they changed color.
Phase 2 - Repeat phase 1, changing to assorted colors.
Phase 3 - Balloons with assorted colors are put inside the bag and disappeared.
- must use a bag with a handle and a zipper bottom
- must unzip bag and show it is empty
- time starts once you put the first batch of balloons in bag
- time stops once bag is turned inside out after phase 3
- must complete all phases of the routine successfully
- must provide video evidence
To license any of the videos on RecordSetter, email: email@example.com