Perl, Germany / May 26, 2016
Adam Leyton visited Germany, Luxembourg, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Austria in 24 hours. He used a combination of buses, trains, planes and a few KM running to complete his challenge. Learn more about the feat here.
- must complete visits within a single consecutive 24-hour period
- may only use public or scheduled transport such as buses, planes, trains; no cars, taxis, or motorbikes allowed
- evidence of transport used such as tickets must be available
- must follow form of current world record holder
- must provide video evidence
To license any of the videos on RecordSetter, email: firstname.lastname@example.org