Most Consecutive Full Color Switches While Juggling Three Rings In One Hand
Be the first to like this record
Springfield, Illinois, United States / September 23, 2010
Brian Pankey performed four full color switches while juggling three rings in one hand.
- all rings must share same color on one side and have different colors on other
- count starts with the first color change
- all three rings must be changed to count as a "switch"
- attempt stops if any rings are dropped
- all rings must be caught at end of attempt
Most Consecutive One-Handed Three-Ring Juggling Pulldowns While Hovering A Ball With A Leaf Blower
Most Consecutive One-Handed Three-Ring Juggling Pulldowns While Spinning A Pillow On One Finger
Most Consecutive 7-Ball Flashes While Balancing On A Rola Bola