Roseville, California, United States / August 5, 2011
Kenneth Evans slid a coffee mug a distance of 56 inches.
Stride’s setting 100 records in 100 days. At the end of 100 days, we’ll verify if you are the standing Record Holder. If you are, you’ll get $500 for each record you managed to hold with your guile, talent, and sheer will.
General caution and common sense required. We show the Stride Team at work, but recommend that these challenges be done at home.
- must pour liquid into mug on video
- measure distance from release line to location where closest side of mug stops
- must attempt record on flat surface
- may not reduce friction on sliding surface in any manner (grease, oil, wax, etc)
- if any liquid spills or mug tips over, attempt is denied
- mug used may not be significantly larger or smaller than a standard-sized mug
To license any of the videos on RecordSetter, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BenjaminGross on 10/10/2011717
JosephHughes on 9/24/2011360
SpencerThoma on 9/13/2011112
BenjaminGross on 9/9/201190.50
ChristopheFlodstrom on 8/18/201196
KennethEvans on 8/8/201177
legendary on 8/6/201156
KennethEvans on 8/5/201127
Stride on 8/5/2011