New York City, New York, United States / August 30, 2014
Miguel L. blew three tennis balls into a tennis can in 16.66 seconds.
He set the record as part of "Legend Setter", an interactive competition hosted by Heineken during the 2014 US Open for fans to participate in their own off-the-court challenges. A RecordSetter Official was present to adjudicate the attempt.
- balls must be at least 12 inches from can at start of attempt
- balls may only be moved by blowing on them (may not touch them)
- may not move can during attempt
- may only use three balls during attempt
- if a ball is blown off edge and doesn’t go inside can, it can be picked up and placed once again at least six inches from can
- timing stops when three balls have been blown inside can
To license any of the videos on RecordSetter, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
oliviavecellio1 on 2/23/201700:10.34
MichaelNamdar on 9/2/201400:15.10
JayD on 9/1/201400:16.66
MiguelLopez on 8/30/201400:26.90
AJLawrence on 8/29/2014