Rockford, Illinois, United States / September 22, 2011
Neil Moallem completed 19 black marker tapping sets between his fingers in 30 seconds.
Stride’s setting 100 records in 100 days. At the end of 100 days, we’ll verify if you are the standing Record Holder. If you are, you’ll get $500 for each record you managed to hold with your guile, talent, and sheer will.
General caution and common sense required. We show the Stride Team at work, but recommend that these challenges be done at home.
- must begin each set by tapping paper outside of thumb
- must tap between each pair of fingers with a tap outside thumb between each tap
- set is complete when marker taps paper outside of little finger
- follow original record setter's form as reference
- marker may graze fingers as long as tip of marker touches table for each tap
To license any of the videos on RecordSetter, email: email@example.com
MattHackett on 9/28/201120
MattRishel on 9/23/201118
MattRishel on 9/22/201119
NeilMoallem on 9/22/201111
VernonFrenzel on 9/21/201112
BenjaminGross on 9/21/201114
NeilMoallem on 9/21/201112
EthanIz on 9/21/201116
legendary on 9/21/201121
legendary on 9/21/201111
legendary on 9/21/201112
legendary on 9/21/201110
Stride on 9/21/2011