Most Black Marker Tapping Sets Between Fingers In 30 Seconds
Grafton, Wisconsin, United States / September 28, 2011
Matt Hackett completed 21 black marker tapping sets between his fingers in 30 seconds.
DENIED: Does not follow criteria applicable for this record.
Stride’s setting 100 records in 100 days. At the end of 100 days, we’ll verify if you are the standing Record Holder. If you are, you’ll get $500 for each record you managed to hold with your guile, talent, and sheer will.
General caution and common sense required. We show the Stride Team at work, but recommend that these challenges be done at home.
- must begin each set by tapping paper outside of thumb
- must tap between each pair of fingers with a tap outside thumb between each tap
- set is complete when marker taps paper outside of little finger
- follow original record setter's form as reference
- marker may graze fingers as long as tip of marker touches table for each tap
Matt Hackett on 9/28/201120
Matt Rishel on 9/23/201118
Matt Rishel on 9/22/201119
Neil Moallem on 9/22/201111
Vernon Frenzel on 9/21/201112
Benjamin Gross on 9/21/201114
Neil Moallem on 9/21/201112
Ethan Nguyen on 9/21/201116
Brian Pankey on 9/21/201121
Brian Pankey on 9/21/201111
Brian Pankey on 9/21/201112
Brian Pankey on 9/21/201110
Stride Marketers on 9/21/2011