Waynesville, Missouri, United States / August 28, 2011
Vernon Frenzel built a house of cards using 18 cards on someone’s back.
Stride’s setting 100 records in 100 days. At the end of 100 days, we’ll verify if you are the standing Record Holder. If you are, you’ll get $500 for each record you managed to hold with your guile, talent, and sheer will.
General caution and common sense required. We show the Stride Team at work, but recommend that these challenges be done at home.
- no adhesives, glue or external support permitted
- may not receive assistance from others
- only card edges may touch body
- must count cards as you build house
- house must stand without support for at least three seconds
MitchJankowski2 on 10/11/201180
NeilMoallem on 10/11/201175
NeilMoallem on 10/6/2011112
WilliamZambole on 10/1/201165
NeilMoallem on 10/1/201156
NeilMoallem on 9/25/201145
NeilMoallem on 9/21/201147
VernonFrenzel on 9/20/201140
NeilMoallem on 8/31/201118
VernonFrenzel on 8/28/201127
NeilMoallem on 8/28/201110
JordanBrown on 8/27/201114
NeilMoallem on 8/27/20115
Stride on 8/27/2011