Most TV Shows Named In One Minute While Replacing One Word In Each Title With "Horse"
Roscoe, Illinois, United States / March 23, 2011
Thomas McGinniss named 22 TV shows in one minute replacing one word of each title with “horse.”
- can only replace one non-plural single word title (ie. Seinfeld = Horse) and one plural single word title (ie. Friends = Horses) per attempt
- when replacing single word titles, you must say the show you're referencing, ie. "Horse - Seinfeld, Horses - Friends"
- each show title can only be used once, ie. can't use both "Horse Or No Deal" and "Deal Or No Horse"
- variations of the word "horse" are acceptable when it suits show title, ie. Touched By An Angel = Horsed By An Angel
- replacing just syllables with "horse" is not permitted, ie. "Desperate Horsewives" doesn't count
- must recite shows from memory, cannot read from list