Most TV Shows Named In One Minute While Replacing One Word In Each Title With "Horse"
New York City, New York, United States / January 19, 2010
Kumail Nanjianinamed 17 TV shows in one minute replacing one word of each title with “horse.” Based on record criteria below, many of Nanjiani’s titles were not counted.
- can only replace one non-plural single word title (ie. Seinfeld = Horse) and one plural single word title (ie. Friends = Horses) per attempt
- when replacing single word titles, you must say the show you're referencing, ie. "Horse - Seinfeld, Horses - Friends"
- each show title can only be used once, ie. can't use both "Horse Or No Deal" and "Deal Or No Horse"
- variations of the word "horse" are acceptable when it suits show title, ie. Touched By An Angel = Horsed By An Angel
- replacing just syllables with "horse" is not permitted, ie. "Desperate Horsewives" doesn't count
- must recite shows from memory, cannot read from list
Owen P on 4/15/201435
Matt Brodsky on 1/24/201234
dick johnson on 7/21/201125
Alex Cunningham on 5/14/201123
Jane Kim on 4/11/201122
Thomas McGinniss on 3/23/201117
Kumail Nanjiani on 1/19/2010