Most Shaker Tin And Myachi Under-The-Leg Flourish Sets In One Minute
Springfield, Illinois, United States / September 23, 2011
Brian Pankey tossed a Myachi from the back of his hand into a shaker tin, passed the tin underneath his leg and caught the Myachi on the back of his hand 11 times in one minute.
- must use a standard shaker tin
- Myachi must be inside shaker tin when passing beneath the leg
- must catch Myachi on the back of the hand
- tricks must be consecutive; a missed trick resets the count
- must not drop the tin or the Myachi