New York City, New York, United States / March 1, 2011
Jimmy Fallon got in a golf cart and drove a chain of 20 office chairs down the hallway, around the corner and on to his studio stage at 30 Rockerfeller Center.
Fallon set the record on March 1, 2011 during the taping of a URDB segment on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. Dan Rollman and Corey Henderson served as witnesses.
- golf cart speed not exceed 10 miles per hour
- driver not included in final count
- cart must drive at least 100 feet
- chain must stay intact for entire attempt
- must follow form of current record holder
- must provide video evidence
Dave Olson on 9/15/201325
OtraMovida Records on 1/31/201222
Mel Sampson on 9/23/201120
Jimmy Fallon on 3/1/2011