Mesa, Arizona, United States / August 4, 2011
Austin Cummings made an “S” using sticky notes on someone else’s body in 21.88 seconds.
Stride’s setting 100 records in 100 days. At the end of 100 days, we’ll verify if you are the standing Record Holder. If you are, you’ll get $500 for each record you managed to hold with your guile, talent, and sheer will.
General caution and common sense required. We show the Stride Team at work, but recommend that these challenges be done at home.
- must attach notes one at a time
- must use 15 notes
- all pieces must touch each other and form an "S"
- must attempt record standing up
- if any notes fall off body in midst of attempt, must pick them up and reattach before attempt is complete
- may not use any adhesives beyond what's found naturally on backside of notes
- one person must attach all notes
- person on whose body the "S" is being made may not touch the notes, and must stand for duration of attempt
To license any of the videos on RecordSetter, email: email@example.com
NeilMoallem on 10/11/201100:08.87
NeilMoallem on 10/11/201100:09.37
JosephHughes on 10/11/201100:07.96
BenjaminGross on 10/11/201100:07.96
BenjaminGross on 10/10/201100:10.46
JosephHughes on 10/6/201100:11.67
TimElias on 9/29/201100:11.57
Trinitisheltra on 9/27/201100:12.56
WesTurner on 8/29/201100:18.19
CraigMazzeo on 8/8/201100:16.87
CraigMazzeo on 8/7/201100:16.10
SeanReardon on 8/6/201100:21.88
AustinCummings on 8/4/201100:20.05
JeffWeiss on 8/4/201100:24.39
TrevorCummings on 8/1/201100:29.46
NathanMcClellan on 7/29/201100:32.77
EllieFischer-Fortney on 7/28/201100:36.82
NathanMcClellan on 7/26/201101:02.68
Stride on 7/26/2011