Fastest Time To Make An "S" Using Sticky Notes On Someone Else's Body
Neil Moallem on 10/11/201100:08.87
Neil Moallem on 10/11/201100:09.37
Joseph Hughes on 10/11/201100:07.96
Benjamin Gross on 10/11/201100:07.96
Benjamin Gross on 10/10/201100:10.46
Joseph Hughes on 10/6/201100:11.67
Tim Elias on 9/29/201100:11.57
Triniti Sheltra on 9/27/201100:12.56
Wes Turner on 8/29/201100:18.19
Craig Mazzeo on 8/8/201100:16.87
Craig Mazzeo on 8/7/201100:16.10
Sean Reardon on 8/6/201100:21.88
Austin Cummings on 8/4/201100:20.05
Jeff Weiss on 8/4/201100:24.39
Trevor Cummings on 8/1/201100:29.46
Nathan McClellan on 7/29/201100:32.77
Ellie Fischer-Fortney on 7/28/201100:36.82
Nathan McClellan on 7/26/201101:02.68
Stride Marketers on 7/26/2011
Mesa, Arizona, United States / August 4, 2011
Austin Cummings made an “S” using sticky notes on someone else’s body in 21.88 seconds.
Stride’s setting 100 records in 100 days. At the end of 100 days, we’ll verify if you are the standing Record Holder. If you are, you’ll get $500 for each record you managed to hold with your guile, talent, and sheer will.
General caution and common sense required. We show the Stride Team at work, but recommend that these challenges be done at home.
- must attach notes one at a time
- must use 15 notes
- all pieces must touch each other and form an "S"
- must attempt record standing up
- if any notes fall off body in midst of attempt, must pick them up and reattach before attempt is complete
- may not use any adhesives beyond what's found naturally on backside of notes
- one person must attach all notes
- person on whose body the "S" is being made may not touch the notes, and must stand for duration of attempt