Beloit, Wisconsin, United States / September 3, 2011
Chrisophe Floodstrom orchestrated his fraternity Phi Kappa Psi Wisconsin Gamma to build a pyramid consisting of 18 people.
Stride’s setting 100 records in 100 days. At the end of 100 days, we’ll verify if you are the standing Record Holder. If you are, you’ll get $500 for each record you managed to hold with your guile, talent, and sheer will.
General caution and common sense required. We show the Stride Team at work, but recommend that these challenges be done at home.
- top row may not have more than three people
- all participants must be on hands and knees
- pyramid must remain upright for at least three seconds
- if any participant tumbles or loses position, attempt will be denied
- no external support permitted, though participants may receive help climbing pyramid
- all participants must be standing at start of attempt