San Francisco, California, United States / May 17, 2015
At the Zappos.com Bay to Breakers road race in San Francisco, California, Charlie Cook set a world record for Most Googly Eyes On A T-Shirt.
The record was one of 40 set that day, allowing the race to set an additional record for “Most World Records Set at a Road Race.” See all 40 records at RecordSetter.com/Zappos.
- must use a short-sleeved t-shirt
- must wear shirt for at least ten seconds
- eyes that fall off are subtracted from count
- must follow form of current world record holder
- must provide video evidence